.

<>

Skinfood Peach Sake Range Review


Left - Right: empty Peach Sake Pore Serum, Newly bought Pore Serum, Pore Emulsion
woohooo...just got more love from the mail today! yup Gmarket again! (:

Presenting my favourite range from Skinfood **ta-dah** the highly-raved super famous Peach Sake Pore Range!!!


Firstly, the best seller out of this whole range is the Peach Sake Pore Serum. This is seriously Holy Grail material for me! <3<3<3 Hearts this to bits~ It really worked in tightening my pores. especially the areas around my T-zone! I just applied sparingly at night and i woke up the next morning to much smoother skin! yup it sounds unbelievable but my pores shrank overnight the first time i used it. This small glass bottle comes with a hygienic pump to prevent minimal wastage! (Y)I LIKE(Y)

Description on the bottle: Soft serum with sake (traditional Jap wine brewed with  selected rice) and peach extracts rich in vitamin A and C to remove greasiness due to enlarged pores and excessive sebum.

Oh well, you know SK-II facial treatment essence is mainly made up of Pitera (Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate) which is created during the fermentation process of Sake. Indeed, this Japanese rice wine has so many wonderful effects on our skin! I suppose this is a cheaper alternative to SK-II which is so pricey. =/ I heard Missha has a great SK-II dupe too.

I finished my first bottle of this pore serum (45ml) alr (my mum used it too). So now i'm onto my second new bottle! *excited* I bought this fr Gmarket at S$21 which is the cheapest i can find online! Skinfood retail stores are selling at a whopping price of S$37. Wow some inflation going on here!!!




Next up...The peach sake pore emulsion. This comes after the serum and it's a moisturiser. As seen above, the texture of the emulsion is less viscous as compared to the serum. It is not oily at all and feels more water-based. It comes in a glass bottle. It can last me pretty long...as it's a pretty big bottle (135ml).

Although sake = alcohol...it doesn't leave any discomfort after application. Some alcohol-based toners in the market leaves a kind of temporary stinging feeling which is plain irritating. =(

I did not buy the full set of the Peach Sake range...but i'm contemplating whether to get the toner or not. Besides toner, serum and emulsion, they also have peach sake BB cream, sunscreen and silky finish powder.

The very kind Gmarket seller gave me free samples as free gifts! <3<3 yay!!! I received 1 Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off and 1 Etude House Aqua Sherbet Toner.
If you are a skinfood fan, do remember to check out my review on Skinfood's tea tree range!!

The Aqua sherbet toner came in this puny bottle! pretty cute (Y) i think it's 5ml only. Just tried it...felt quite refreshing and cooling! I read some positive reviews about Etude's Aqua Sherbet Range! hmm but since its just a sample, i can't possibly observe any effects. i prolly need to use it for a prolonged period.
I will use the SF's rice mask soon and do a review right after that.
Previous
Next Post »