.

<>

Daiso nail art haul

Hello there. Was feeling bored so I bought some DIY stuff from Daiso. Today i'll review the nail jewelry and nail glue. I bought some wool and have started on the needle felting but it takes alot of time (and patience) - so i'll review when i'm finally done.


The nail jewelry came in various colours / i bought the mini pink gems which came with mini pearls and peach roses. One packet only costs $2! Very cheap given its reasonable quality. Would have preferred the gems and pearls to be slightly smaller as they look oversized on my nails. The pink gems don't really stand out against my red nail polish but the pearls are pretty striking! I guess the pink gems will look better on light polish shades - maybe nude pink or silver or maybe even black nail polish. The nail glue dries fast and the gems stick on very well. The gems lasted on my nails pretty long - approx more than 10 days. Will update this post when i try on the peach roses gems! Stay tuned :)

Previous
Next Post »