.

<>

Innisfree hauls

These are my hauls from Innisfree which finally arrived on sunny singapore's shores! I'm super in love with the Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Range! Presenting the Bija  Anti-Trouble Facial Foam, Lotion and Spot Essence R (pictured top from left to right).


Bija Anti-Trouble Facial Foam 
This cleanser lathers up into foam very easily. A little goes a long way. One tube of this goodness can last me very long (several months) even though I use it twice a day. Love the smell which isn't artificial or overpowering. Doesn't give the squeaky clean feeling after using - meaning it doesn't strip your face of your essential natural oils. 


Bija Anti-Trouble Lotion
This lotion is pretty moisturising but i like how light it feels on my face. Very easy to apply and spread on evenly! Like the facial foam, the fragrance is also very natural and refreshing. After applying, the lotion dries up speedily and thus I'm able to apply my BB cream shortly after. It's suitable for oily or combination skin type but those with dry skin type or those living in cold countries should prolly stay away as it will not be moisturising enough. Maybe a thicker cream will be more suitable.


Bija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R
This is for targeted spot treatment and should be followed after applying the lotion. It is very drying so use only when needed and apply minimally. After applying overnight, my pimples usually reduce in size and redness. 


You can purchase innisfree products at their stores or on Qoo10 (which is much cheaper). Will review the masks another time!

If you suffer from acne prone skin and do not have access to Innisfree Jejubija range, i highly recommend skinfood's tea tree range! Read my review of it here.
Previous
Next Post »