.

<>

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Review

My new bb cream from Etude House! Claims on the box: Anti-wrinkle & Whitening, Anti-Darkening. I haven't used it long enough to prove if these claims are true or not...so i will not be commenting on these factors. FYI, BB = Blemish Balm. Famous term coined by the koreans.
Moving on! Something i love about this bb cream is its Sun protection! It has SPF 30/PA++ which saves me the hassle of slapping on sunblock! especially in sunny singapore! Hopefully it will lighten my freckles! Actually, i'm not sure if SPF 30 is enough or not, cos it has become really vvv hot in Singapore during this summer period!
There's 2 colours to the precious mineral range! #1 Sheer Silky Skin is of a lighter tone as compared to #2 Sheer Glowing Skin. I bought Sheer Silky Skin and i think it's much closer to my face colour although it is still slightly lighter. However, bearing in mind that most bb creams do oxidise approx 3-4 hours after application and they become a little darker, i decided to buy this. Another factor that totally sold me in was because #1 is designed for oily/combi skin while #2 is especially for dry skin! Great! Nothing beats a makeup product that is designed for my skin type.



As seen from the swatch above, it's really v close to my skin colour. It's creamy and not v thick but provides sufficient coverage to cover my blemishes. It has a very faint fragrance which i like(Y). Also, it leaves a matt apearance and has pretty good oil control. Unlike Skinfood's Aloe Vera BB Cream (with SPF too) which leaves a glowy(not matte) appearance and my face appeared oily after 4-5 hours! (N)Definitely not recommended for ppl with my skin types!
Alright, this hygienic pump-tube is 60g and i reckon it can last me pretty damn long! One gentle pump (one 50cents dollop of cream) is sufficient for my entire face. In addition, i don't wear makeup daily...and not to sch either. So i think it can last me 1 year or even longer. Well, that is provided i'm not fickle-minded and suddenly decide to try another bb cream, hahaha.
Price: S$22 from Gmarket (free delivery)
Retail Price: S$39.90
I shall keep my reviews shorter and make it less wordy (an excuse to go to sleep soon!) haha that is before slapping on my eyecream to make my dark circles go awayyyyyyy! (i will do a review if i see any results in a few weeks time k)
Previous
Next Post »