.

<>

Daiso 3D Nail Stickers Review

If you have been following my blog closely, you would have known by now that I'm a fan of all things DIY! Recently, I popped by Daiso with nothing in mind but left with a big haul and a small hole in my pocket.

Decided to give their 3D floral nail stickers a try as it looked feminine and of pretty decent quality. After all, the previous haul from Daiso worked out quite well! Anyway, they came in different sizes and patterns. Here is how they looked over 2 coats of China Glaze "When Stars Collide" which is a magenta holographic polish:





Application:

The stickers were soft and extremely easy to apply on my nails. They were bendable/flexible and fits nicely onto my nails' curvature. Peeling out the stickers from the plastic sheet was also a breeze. They lasted quite long for about 2 weeks; even when my polish started to chip, the stickers stayed on! After applying the stickers, just put on 1 layer of top coat and voila, we are good to go! In 1 pack, I think there are enough stickers for at least 3 manicures. For S$2, it is super value for money, beats spending tons at the nail salon and having some fun/sense of satisfaction after you finish your DIY manicure. 

I cannot wait to go Daiso again and stock up on more 3D nail stickers!

Previous
Next Post »