.

<>

CURE Natural Aqua Gel Review

CURE is made in Japan! IT IS SUPER FAMOUS OVER THERE but clearly there's not much hype around here in Singapore. (plus it's not new in SG)

This is seriously HG material for me! (5/5*****)I love it to bits!~hahaha.
Firstly, it is an exfoliating gel and it should come before your facial cleanser. It is actually a water-based facial peeling gel. I like the cooling feeling when i apply it on my face...then you slowly massage gently...within seconds, you'll be able to see some "debris" being rubbed off your face. It's pretty gross but I got used to it alr. This "debris" is supposedly all your dead skin cells, dirt, sebum, makeup (if any).
Here's an info sheet credits to the CURE WEBSITE! (click)


It claims that 1 bottle is sold every 20s in Japan! haha that's kinda exaggerating..so i don't really know if it's true.
Anyway, yup, it's a somewhat clear liquid (a little haziness). NO OIL AT ALL. I guess the magic ingredient is HYDROGEN WATER...which makes up 90% of it.It comes in a pump bottle which is great cos pump bottles/tubes are the most hygienic!
I bought this at Watsons! Most watsons outlets should have CURE on their shelves. S$41 for one bottle! It's a pretty big bottle so i guess the price is OKAY although some online blogs deem it pretty pricey. So far, I have used up half a bottle in approx 2.5 months. That's quite fast because I use it sparingly daily. I think they recommended twice a week but many online reviewers use it daily too like me! I think it's okay as i dont have sensitive skin. (but for those with sensitive skin, maybe you should use it twice a week) hmmm I think it's the same price in Japan! It states 2625 YEN on the bottle which is ard S$40 after conversion. Yup but most stores in Japan have retail discounts so eventually it should be around S$30+. I shall wait for the next watsons sale to get my 2nd CURE bottle cheaper :) Some online shops(i.e. beautycarousel) are selling CURE at a higher price than Watsons (crazy huh?)
FREE CURE SAMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -> http://www.japalang.sg/cure/Free_Cure_Samples.html Go sign up and grab one now! (free postage) :D
Previous
Next Post »