.

<>

Sunblock for Kids - Cetaphil Daylong Sunscreen Review





Received this sample pack from Cetaphil and tested it on immediately! The orange cap sunscreen is meant for adults and it is a light gel-like consistency. Definitely not too heavy and suffocating for my face. It is meant for sensitive to oily skin types and I love how oil-free/non-greasy it is. No more looking like an oil slick! Something that caught my eye was the extremely high sun protection it has, with SPF 50+ against UVB, UVA and IR. It has a never-seen-before high PA ranking with 4 pluses (PA++++); I have only come across sunscreens with at most 3 pluses. The more pluses, the more sun protection! (FYI, SPF ranks the protection from UVB rays while PA ranks the protection from UVA rays.)

Below are the swatches (Daylong Kids SPF 50+ Lotion on the left, Daylong SPF 50+ Gel on the right):


Both the lotion and gel spreads on easily and evenly. The lotion seems a little more watery in comparison to the gel, and it is also whiter compared to the off-white gel. Extremely fast absorption rate. No sticky feeling after application. I was also pleasantly surprised that these sunscreens do not leave on a ghostly white sheen on my skin after application. I can then layer on my BB cushion without looking like a pale geisha. It feels moisturising and I am so glad they are odourless because I dislike the metallic smell that most sunblocks have! 

For the Daylong Kids Sunscreen Lotion, parents should follow this unique dosage table below:

Credits: http://www.daylong.com.sg/index.php?id=881

I haven't tested it out on my baby yet as she is not yet 1 years old. But I will definitely try out this brand when she's older as I know that it is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, free from parabens and fragrance and dermatologically tested. This is great especially since kids have sensitive skin and are often exposed to the merciless sun while playing outdoors. Stay tuned as I will review Cetaphil's Oily Skin Cleanser soon.


Request for your free samples from Cetaphil Daylong today!


Previous
Next Post »